Iran, March 11, 2018 - Protest and unrest have become a usual, almost everyday event in every corner of Iran. A number of protesting workers, of commercial companies' personnel, employees, etc. are growing increasingly demanding their just rights and unpaid salaries. Some of these activities are as follow:
- In the capital, Tehran, personnel of the Zamyad commercial vehicle manufacturing company demonstrate to obtain their overdue salaries.
- In Abadan, Southwestern Iran, employees of Edalat Corporative Share Companies
- In Rasht, Northern Iran, the workers of Iran Poplin company (for the second straight day)
- In Khoram Abad, fired employees of Melal Credit Institute
- In Mashhad, a group of workers in the constructional industry
All of these different groups have pushed the protests and pressured the regime even further.